In September, SMEX will offer two workshops on creating Facebook pages with impact. These trainings will target NGOs, activists, and civil society organizers wanting to use Facebook pages more strategically. Users will learn how to create new pages and managing existing pages, create and develop content, and promote their pages as well as how to read and use Facebook’s built-in analytics program Insights.
Apply now (Arabic only)
In particular, participants will set goals for their Facebook pages and identify specific tactics for achieving them. Other topics the workshop will cover include:
- A review of Facebook profile basics
- Basic security and Facebook policy issues
- Difference between profile, page and a group
- Building audience and increasing engagements on the page
- Set goals and objectives for the page
- Create a monthly editorial calendar and keep following it throughout the month
The two-day workshop will be given twice, on 18-19 and 28-29 September at the SMEX offices and is free of charge. Please note that the language of the workshop is Arabic. Space is limited, so apply now (Arabic Only). Selected participants will receive an email confirmation from SMEX.
The deadline for applying for both workshops is Thusday, September 13.
This page is available in a different language العربية (Arabic) هذه الصفحة متوفرة بلغة مختلفة